We went out today to do a few different things, looked for shoes, got a few things at ACMoore to decorate the house and picked up some groceries. So imagine my surprise when I casually mentioned stopped at the cool halloween store and he agreed!! I drove there as quickly as I could before he could change his mind. After picking out several different costumes (including Scooby which was $50!!!!!, eeyore, minnie mouse (yes, minnie), Thomas and cookie monster) we settled on Mickey Mouse. It was sealed when I put the ears on him and he giggled uncontrollably. I did tell him he'll have to wear the ears the whole time.
I don't think it will be a problem because since we got home an hour ago and decorated outside, he has worn his costume (including the ears) nonstop. I think he might be in it until bedtime... He even let me take a few pictures of him :) We'll do different clothes underneath on Halloween but this gives you a preview!


1 comment:
Too Cute!!!
Post a Comment