Now that the anniversary and the 4th have passed, I thought I would post some pictures from our playdate this past weekend. Nolan and I went up to visit Cameron again, and this time his two 21 month old twin girl neighbors came to the park with us! Cameron was so excited to have another boy to play with that I only got him in a very few pictures. Here are some from our day. Kate is the brunette twin and Meg is the red head. Twins, yet have completely different coloring - and both stunning! I have to say, I am pretty happy with the way these turned out. Maybe I can turn this into something more down the road after all :)
If you want to see pictures of Nolan you can click here to see some that Sandra took of him!!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment