Monday, July 23, 2007

Park time

I took Nolan to the park again on Saturday. I even got him to go over the bridge -- I thought he would be scared but he ran over it! We had a great time until I wouldn't give him one of the balloons that another mother was putting up for a birthday party. All in all though, a good fun morning :)

The reflection of the slide is glowing on his face, I like his expression -- "hmm, do I really want to go down?"

"Wearing" mama's sunglasses, all business striding across the jungle gym

Going over the bridge...

Checking out the water...he would have gone right in if I'd let him!

This is how you ride the see-saw, right??

1 comment:

Mom2Cam...Wife2Ger said...

1. Congrats on the potty!
2. He's just way too cute for words
3. Your tagged! Check out my blog!