On Saturday morning we all got to eat breakfast together, which really doesn't happen often. Nolan had finished so we let him out of his highchair to run around while we finished up eating. We're sitting at the table and he:
1) Turns the TV on
2) Finds his favorite DVD (Ralph's World)
3) Opens the cabinet which is held shut and only opens enough to allow a little access to it
4) Pushes the button to open the dvd tray, switches the DVDs, closes the tray
5) Pushes the source button on the TV so that the DVD will input
6) Pushes the PLAY button on the DVD player
Insane I tell you. 22 months old. Of course we ended up watching it because it was too impressive NOT to :)
1) Turns the TV on
2) Finds his favorite DVD (Ralph's World)
3) Opens the cabinet which is held shut and only opens enough to allow a little access to it
4) Pushes the button to open the dvd tray, switches the DVDs, closes the tray
5) Pushes the source button on the TV so that the DVD will input
6) Pushes the PLAY button on the DVD player
Insane I tell you. 22 months old. Of course we ended up watching it because it was too impressive NOT to :)
1 comment:
omg how cute is that?! He is so smart. I am still trying to convince Gerry to let me go out and get the Ralphs World CD and DVD. I know Cam would go crazy over it!
Post a Comment