Monday, July 9, 2007

Catching up

It's time to play catch up! We have been having a few fun days here recently and I haven't posted. We had a decent 4th but not too much. We had plans to go to NJ to hang out with Jaimie et al but Nolan woke up wheezing and just not "normal." His breathing was pretty rapid so when we called the Pedi she wanted us to give him some Benadryl. He did fine with that and actually woke up just fine -- after an over-three-hour nap due to the Benadryl!!! But we spent the day at home and indoors. Too bad Matt didn't know that or he might have requested to work this and get one holiday out of the way! Here are some pictures I snapped during the day. Oh and he had a fever so forgive the "diaper only" look!




And here are the beautiful lilies that Matt got me for our anniversary. Unfortunately they only lived a few days -- I say that means I need NEW flowers!




It's been a good few days. Matt was off on the 4th, and then off again this weekend. We got some stuff done around the house which was really nice. My wonderful husband cleaned out under the kitchen sink which means we can now put a trash can (and trash) in there and keep Nolan away from it. He loves to throw things away which is great, but he also tries to throw things away that aren't trash -- like the ice cube tray yesterday.




No comments: