
2. Things are going well so far. We had a weekend as a family of four and Diane arrived yesterday for a few days and then my parents come on Thursday. So we have some extra help. Yay! for extra help.
3. Layne had her first doctor's appointment today. She is doing great and is already seven ounces over her birth weight. I swear I am the only person who makes babies that pass their birth weights at the first appointment. Most of my friends' kids are almost back TO their birth weight. Not half a pound beyond it. And her head has also started to grow. Looks like she will be like her big brother. :)
4. Never got to post the park pictures I took the day or two before going into labor...

5. Nolan is now in love with legos. Not the big chunky ones. No, the little teeeeeny ones that can easily get stepped on, go down vents, up noses, etc. His Uncle Nate bought him a box for Christmas and he is hooked. Joy. The good part is that he can play with them for hours on end...
6. Not only is Nolan in love with legos, he is in love with the little lego men. His original set only came with one "man" which he lost within a few days. So he was going around the house saying phrases such as "I miss my man." "I need a new man daddy" and when we went to the store to get some more for him as he's crawling out of the car in the Toys R Us parking lot he shrieked "I can't WAIT to get some men!!!" Has provided some good laughs. He now (courtesy of a trip to TRU and Grammy coming) has five "mans" so he is pretty set.
7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.
No comments:
Post a Comment