So already Layne has reached one month of age. It's kind of bittersweet for me because it means I (we) have survived the first month and adjusted successfully to being a family of four, but at the same time...
she's already one month old. I am trying to figure out where the time has gone. And where my small baby has gone as well. At her one month appointment today she was up to 8 lbs 15 oz, 22 inches long (I am really starting to think the birth height was wrong or else she gained 3.75 inches in a month?!?) and her head was 14.5 inches circumference. Everything looks great and the nurse was very happy. We go back in another month :) So when we got home from our appointment and Layne's first trip to Target (she was thrilled, really), I decided to have a little photo shoot while she was happy and warm.
So...a few one month pictures of Layne and yes, there are a lot.
She has mastered the concerned look just like her brother

But she also cracks some adorable gummy smiles - I just missed one here



Another semi-smile


Her thoughtful look :)

Her Elvis sneer :)

Piggies!!


Her chins :)
No comments:
Post a Comment