Monday, October 22, 2007

Visit with Auntie Sara....

Auntie Sara came for a very short (too short!) visit this weekend. She got in late Sat night and left Sunday early evening. But in the time that she was here I think she regained favorite relative status. Nolan absolutely *adores* her. Complete and total love and excitement when she comes to town.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went to Linvilla orchards again on Sunday morning around 11. Had a great time!! Matt and Sara took Nolan on the choo choo train which he LOVED. Sara told him he was riding on Thomas which I am sure only increased the excitement. We even got a family picture, even though Nolan looks quite concerned that Sara is not right there next to him, which is of course where he thought she should be. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I don't care if you don't like it Auntie Sara, I love this picture because it shows just how much fun Nolan has when you're around...you need to come around more often!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: