Monday, October 22, 2007

...and a new toy for mommy!!!

With so many sessions booked and knowing that I will have to be indoors, Matt finally consented to me getting my speedlight. YAY!!!!!! (For those of you that don't know, it is the big flash that sits on top of your camera. I can swivel it and angle and bounce it, really cool. Doesn't leave shadows like normal flashes do.) So here are my first pictures with it. If you have seen the lovely rowhome you know that we get *horrible* lighting. Problem solved!! Lots more Nolan pictures to come as a result!!!

Nolan's first time seeing the flash. What on EARTH is that?!?! (Love the sauce face!!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He randomly decided to put his shorts on his head and how could I *not* take a picture of that???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All is fun and games until you can't get the shorts back OFF of the huge head...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: