Monday, November 10, 2008

Minor (or major) problem

Teddy is lost. Somehow Nolan has lost him in our house. Not only in our house but in the three minutes he was upstairs with him last night before I got up there. NO CLUE where he is. I have turned things inside out and upside down. Can't find him anywhere. I have tried to have Nolan help me but he can't tell me anything. I asked him if he made teddy hide and he says "Yup." And if I ask where he made him hide "I don't know." GAH. He went to sleep without him last night but came in this morning with big puppy dog eyes and the first thing he said was "I really want my teddy."

1 comment:

Jaidean said...

Oh no! Teagun "lost" his about a month ago and I knew it was in the house someplace, so we told him he was on vacation at grandma's house (since Teagun loves to stay at grandma's) and he was cool with that. He showed up a couple days later! Good luck finding him!