Let's see. New Nolan things. His newest phrase is "What's going on!" I wish I could get a recording of him saying this because he enunciates every syllable and the emphasis is on "on" So it's like "What's going-g ON?!" So so cute! He greets us with this when he sees us, whether it's Matt coming home from work, me getting him up in the morning or even Auntie Sara when she visited for a little bit. That and if you ask him if he wants to do something he'll say "Yes, we can do that. That's fine." I guess you don't realize how often you say phrases (Matt) until your child starts repeating it.
We had a big weekend here. I think we took our final steps into boyhood. We bought....wait for it....big boy underwear! Now, you say, does this mean Nolan is potty trained?? Oh no, not in the slightest. But I thought that perhaps by buying the coveted Elmo big boy underwear it might push it along. So far it's not really working but we are only four days into possession of ever-important underwear. We'll keep working though and see how it goes. We also finally got the mop cut. Matt and Sara took him while I had my session Sunday afternoon. I am not crazy about the cut but he definitely looks quite a bit older now :) Bittersweet. So here are a few random pictures from our past week or so.
First at the Playhouse:
Almost there!

What to do now??

Knock it down of course!!

Surveying our fine work

Outside
Daddy. You sit right HERE

Now we'll discuss important things like my fingers

Okay, if you insist

And mom too

Post haircut..
He was saying "NO pictures mommy, no pictures!!" See how well I listen?

Tried a little texturing on this one. I think I like it!

A back shot - mop all gone!

"Showing" Sara the keyboard, if showing means trying to take it away

And letting her play the guitar instead

And finally, just some goofy expressions I got :)


3 comments:
Hey Amy! Looks like a fun time. Great photos as always! :)
Looks like such a fun family weekend!
Don't you love how kids that age boss everyone around? :D
Post a Comment