Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures of our (bad) monkey

Matt got Nolan this great shirt for Christmas. It has monkeys on the undersleeves and three monkeys across the front that say "Monkey See," "Monkey Do" and "Monkey Get in Trouble Too." I have been waiting for Nolan to wear it because I love it. (He is also wearing another shirt today that Auntie Sara got him that I *must* get a picture of him in :) ) And monkey did get in trouble yesterday too -- he hit one of the teachers at school. I have been telling them for MONTHS that the precious perfect angel child they see at school is not the child I have at home. Well, now they have seen it for themselves. The teacher said she was more surprised than anything and they had his favorite teacher from another room come in and talk to him. This all happened right before Matt picked him up so he made him apologize to the teacher. I can tell you exactly which two kids in his class he is picking this behavior up from too.... But nothing I can do about it. Here is hoping it is an isolated incident. But I have a feeling we have a LOT more time outs in our near future.

ANYWAYS. Back to the monkey shirt. So the other day, he put it on and when we got home from school I asked him if I could take a picture of him in his monkey shirt and he said "sure!" And then he went and sat on the stairs when I asked him to. Perhaps I will have a child that will cooperate for pictures soon????

Photobucket

Then he wanted a picture with Teddy so we took a picture of him holding teddy. Amazing how precious and innocent he looks -- Matt and I know the truth though!!
Photobucket

And then he wanted a picture with Thomas. :) So I obliged.
Photobucket

By the way now would be a good time to say that I hate my new flash. Well, I don't hate it, but since it is a Canon it is new to me and I cannot seem to quite get the hang of it so that I am happy with the pictures -- at least in MY house. So the funky coloring and all, yup, that's because my flash and I are not really on great speaking terms right now.

One more for Grammy -- playing with his new "busy books" Lots of stuff to do in them!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Mom2Cam...Wife2Ger said...

cameron got the same shirt for xmas too...except someone got him a 12m size lol...i need somethimg more like a 2-3t lol

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like he's having fun with the busy books!! The monkey shirt is adorable. Hopefully you won't have to give Nolan too many time outs.
Mom R.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, Amy- he looks SO handsome in that first picture! Seriously- moms of girls better lock up their daughters!