Saturday, September 8, 2007

Nolan's Birthday Party

Now that the reminiscing is over :) thought I'd post some pictures from Nolan's party. It was a great time. We had it at Matt's parents' house in CT again; that way it makes it possible to see family we would never otherwise see! It was a Thomas themed party hence all of the Thomas stuff. Unfortunately I forgot the entire box of decorations and party supplies that I had bought at the house, but I was able to replace a good bit of it in CT. Nolan had a good time, there ended up being about 40 people there including a bunch of kids that ran around playing. And some friends of ours showed up too which was GREAT! People we hadn't seen in a long time... So, here are the pictures!


Nolan's "stalker" Kaitlin, our friends Sean and Paula's adorable daughter.
Nolan didn't quite know what to make of the cupcake -- he had had them before, but without frosting. In the beginning he was NOT crazy about the frosting and kept crying for us to "take the lid off cupcake" Then he got over it and ate it with a fork :)


Not sure who liked Nolan's new trike more, Nolan or his Uncle Mark...

No comments: