In other news, there is a possibility that he will be switching daycares. Ever since they gave him mayonnaise at daycare with his egg allergy I have been a little wary. And he has been miserable since they switched him to the older room. Perfect timing -- the place he has been on the waiting list for for over a year called yesterday and they have openings for 2 year olds. I'm going to re-visit it tomorrow and speak with the teachers and see if I want to make the switch. It's in the federal bldg so it's super safe, it's accredited with an education agency, it's rated by the state, and it's $15 cheaper per week. We'll see how tomorrow goes but this might be a sign...
Here are some fun pictures I took in the bath the other night. I have given up and decided that to get decent ones I have to use the flash. I did try a little trick from my board to diffuse the flash and I think it worked nicely. And for those of you that know him, doesn't he look SO much like Matt's brother John in the last one?? That is pure Rogalski coming through...


2 comments:
How cute!!!
Sounds like Nolan had a great doctors appointment and is a smart little guy.
Great bath photos!! I printed a couple. You are right, he does look like John in the last picture. Glad to hear Nolan's 2 yr appt went well. I'll be anxious to hear how you like the daycare you are considering switching him to.
Love,
Mom R
Post a Comment