Monday, August 27, 2007

Haircut time!

With the second birthday and, more importantly, the party approaching, I decided it was time to get haircuts -- me AND Nolan. I'll stick a picture of mine at the end :)

Nolan has become much more clingy recently for some reason. He always wants to "lay down mommy" which means he climbs on and burrows into my shoulder. I wouldn't mind so much if the kid didn't weigh 35+ lbs! Well, he wanted to "lay down mommy" when we were at the hair place too which explains why he's on my lap! Here are pictures of the cut, the big boy with his balloon treat from his haircut and then a storyboard of what happens when you don't listen to mommy and daddy...

And here is a picture of my cut from Friday. I love it!!! It looks much better in person and it is SO versatile!!

No comments: