Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And once again I forgot...

One thing I wanted to put on the ten list thingy is Nolan's new greatest joy - he can go through the revolving doors at his daycare building all by himself. This leads to wild shrieks of happiness and cries of "I did it mommy!!!" Of course this also leads to him running headlong towards them while they are still rapidly spinning from the previous adult person (usually a big strong male) while my pregnant self lunges after him yelling "Wait til it stops Nolan!! Waaaaaaiit!" There are even two sets in the lobby so we get to do it twice.

Of course it is totally worth it when I don't have to do the "straddle the small moving child in front of you while you both squeeze into the revolving door and oh by the way don't catch your toes or theirs" revolving door move.

No comments: