Poor baby. Hope he feels better soon!!!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Sick little man
So after a pretty great week in some other areas, turns out Nolan is sick. I had the *wonderful* experience on Friday (and Sat.) morning of walking into his room only to discover that he had thrown up at some point in the night and it was *everywhere*. Needless to say that both mornings that required a bath, cleaning up, and laundry. (And me being late to work on Fri.) Since then he has stopped throwing up, but it has just today moved to the other end of the body. And to top it all off, he has developed a pretty bad cold, has no appetite and has been running a low to medium-high fever. Fun. On the good front, I *did* get my new lens this week so I was able to snap this picture of sad, sick Nolan.
Poor baby. Hope he feels better soon!!!
Poor baby. Hope he feels better soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment