Friday, May 25, 2007

A little nostalgic

So I am feeling a little nostalgic today. Matt and I had a serious discussion about when we were going to start trying for another baby and decided it would be next Spring at the earliest. (Unfortunately daycare costs are too much for two. Sad that money is the main factor in the decision, but apparently that is what adult life is all about.) Makes me kind of sad to know that it will be at least another year and a half before there is another baby in our family. Our own little baby has gotten so big so fast... I found this picture taken almost exactly a year ago. He had just learned to sit up on his own and was very wobbly when holding on to stand up. So little and precious... Contrast that with yesterday when he was singing his ABCs and numbers...and running towards me from across the kitchen. It's just so fast...I fiercely love this little man that he has become but I miss the baby version of him too and can't wait to have another one...or two or three :)

No comments: